Monday, November 10, 2008

Why Blog?

Well Hi Ya'll!
I decided to start blogging because on a daily basis, I usually have a lot to say...share...write.
I'm tired of Myspace and thought that my Mom and Aunt Penny Might enjoy the Ol' blog.
I really haven't been much for blogging. I am a Myspace hog that only receives and never returns e-mails or comments. So, If you have tried to get me to respond, SORRY. Tonight, The Myspace page will be deleted for good. My Cousins, Amy Renee and Ashley blog and though I hardly ever get the chance to speak to them, I stay in the know because of their blogs. And Mom, GOD LOVE HER!!!! Is a bit of the Internet Queen now. She surfs sites and TV News blogs, She and Dad even chat with the family on Facebook. This is quite impressive for the woman who has trouble checking voicemail on her cell phone and turning on the DVD player. People, change is in the air. So please, Enjoy. Take it lightly. And Remember Jesus Loves You!

No comments: